Mar 31, 2008

I think you have a case of the Mondays....

The weekends always go by with such fever.

Friday: Got out of work a little early, and made my way down to Treo for a happy hour with some friends at Dish. They were doing a fund raiser for an employee's family that has been battling some extreme medical issues. Then had dinner at Cheeburger Cheeburger, which I enjoyed, but it was not as good as it was the last time I ate there.

Saturday: Got up way too early for the day and finished the book I had been reading. Then ran a bunch of errands. I started my recycling efforts by creating two bins in my house. One for newspaper and one for plastic. So far I'm loving it, and my reduced trash is GREAT. You wouldn't believe how quickly the trash can fills up with the Sunday paper and one empty orange juice container. Then I headed to my parents house to sign my tax papers. For dinner Jason and I went to Castle Rock to have dinner with our friends Kirstin and Eric. It was a great evening - and they announced they are getting a PUPPY!!!

Sunday: Slept in which was nice. Then again ran some errands. Jason opened an early birthday present because I just can't wait for presents to be opened. I took a long nap in the afternoon and then just spent the evening reading some magazine, going through the mail and watching a little TV.

No comments: