Apr 3, 2008

A Gloomy Morning

It is a cloudy April morning - the kind I really love, that make me enjoy life, enjoy my coffee, and just feel warm inside even though it is cold and rainy outside.

Tomorrow night I will be going to The Hotel Cafe Tour featuring Ingrid Michaelson among other great up-and-coming artists at the Bluebird Theatre. I'm really excited. A bunch of us girls from work will be going and grabbing some Thai food before the show.

The weekend is almost here, I can smell it. We will be celebrating Jason's 30th birthday with my parents and grabbing some food. Can't believe 30 is already here for him.

I bought my plane tickets for California yesterday, only $187 to fly round-trip to San Jose! It is for Allison's college graduation, and a little time in San Fran and doing some winery tours.

No comments: