May 27, 2008

I left my heart in San Francisco

I have returned from my third vacation this year. I have to put a stop to the madness, I haven't even unpacked my suitcase by the time I need to pack my suitcase again.

We left for San Jose on Wednesday night, got in VERY late and drove to Stocken. Thursday we headed to Lodi to do some wine tasting and visited about 5 wineries. We bought a couple bottles of wine and drank a lot. So beautiful out there in the valley.
Friday we spent the day in San Fran. We went to Pier 39 and saw the seals, then drove down Lombard Street and took a few pictures, did a little shopping in the square and had some great meals along the way.
Saturday was Allison's graduation at Sonoma State, and even though the weather was rainy it was a great afternoon. We ate dinner at the Swiss Hotel and had our party in their wine cellar.

Sunday we took the boat out and motored to downtown Stocken. And then the weekend was over.


If you're going to San Francisco, be sure to wear some flowers in your hair...

No comments: