Jun 9, 2008

Another Great Weekend

This weekend was supposed to be spent camping, however the weather had other plans as it snowed in the mountains on Thursday, and the temps were cooler than we had hoped. So, instead we spent Sunday in Boulder hiking, shopping and having a picnic lunch.

Sunday I took a 3+ hour nap, and tested my new bike. I didn't get as much house cleaning done as I would have liked, but sometimes that is the way life needs to be lived.

The fabulous Jen sent me my image of Rye dog she had been working on (more to be posted about that later). Needless to say I am so excited with the way it turned out!

Congrats to Dan and Amanda who were married this weekend, wishing you a house full of sunshine, hearts full of cheer, love that grows deeper each day of the year.

Glad to report that Max has returned from a very very very long trip to the sandbox. I'm glad that he made it home safely from Iraq - and I can't wait to get together with him when he returns to Colorado in July for some much needed R&R while on leave.

No comments: