Jul 13, 2008

Blow Out the Candle

Another action packed weekend leaves me only wanting more weekend.

Friday consisted of grubbing on some Thai food and buying Jason's mom's birthday present. Saturday was a nice morning of sleeping in, house cleaning and then a couple errands before celebrating the big birthday of the weekend. Today was a lot of crossing things off the to-do list and cleaning my craft room up. My folks came over for dinner and we went to AFW for my early-birthday present.

See:

The Cocoa colored chaise will be a great addition to the craft room, however it is on backorder and won't be here until mid-August. In the end I guess it won't be that early of a birthday present after all since it will be here after my birthday.

Next weekend is Mile High Music Festival so I'm sure you blog readers have some really great photos to be looking forward to in a week.

Bring on that Monday morning. Wish me luck folks as I try to go a week without the Starbucks run.... hopefully I can accomplish this goal!

No comments: