Jun 28, 2009

Another 3-day Weekend

Oh how I love these 3 day weekends.
Friday we ventured up to Golden to go on the Coors Brewery tour. I have never been there and we enjoyed the free activity. I would say that the New Belguim was better overall - but that is also because they give you more free stuff (like coasters and post cards).
Saturday we ran a few errands and then I cooked up a storm. We took a couple meals down to our dear friends Kristin and Eric in Castle Rock, as they welcomed their first baby this past week. Little Landon Joseph. Too cute! We only stayed a moment before we headed to dinner. Oh, and we squeezed in about 30 mins in at the pool.
Today Jason had volleyball games, and I headed to my parents house for some BBQ. I lazed around, soaked up some sun in their backyard and just enjoyed in the day. Came home, cleaned house and cooked up some dinner. Now just sitting back and enjoying some TV. I must admit after hearing everyone talking about it I finally saw my first episode of MTV's 16 and preggers - yep, don't get it... strange show.



No comments: