Aug 31, 2009

The Sun is Rising on a Monday

It is a short week here at work, followed by a 4-day weekend with fun, laughter and celebration ahead. I'm looking forward to spending some time with some of my favorite ladies in a city where you can leave your heart.

This past weekend was a classic Leslie weekend. Friday night we cooked some dinner, hit up Costco (my fav place to shop), stopped at Walmart and watched the Rockies game. Saturday (as you saw from the previous post) was spent fixing the kitchen facet. I'm still loving it the quick upgrade. Saturday we went out to dinner at Brewery Bar II and then I watched 17 again. I do admit I watch those tween movies sometimes. Jason stayed in the guest bedroom watching more baseball. Sunday morning work up and did the typical grocery store trip followed by cleaning the bathrooms and starting laundry. Then I sat down and watched Confessions of a Shopaholic. Once I laughed a little and enjoyed some crazy fashions I ventured to my parents house as Jason headed to his fantasty football draft. I scrapbooked a little with mom, chatted with my dad and ate some delish fish and chips.

Back to Monday.

No comments: