Sep 30, 2009

Grateful Tuesday: A to Z

a - aloe, when you have a sunburn there is nothing better.
b
- blogging, for some reason I'm really starting to feel like I can find my groove with my blogs and in keeping up with other blogs.
c
- cameras, I've really enjoyed photography the past few months and would enjoy taking a more advanced camera setting class to only improve.
d - daffy apples, they are just so sweet and delightful.
e
- emotions, sometimes I wish I wasn't so sensitive or emotional, but those are the qualities of being me.
f
- family, it may be small, but I'm so thankful for my family unit.
g
- Google Reader, it keeps me in touch with all the blogs that bring me inspiration and joy
h
- hugs
i
- ice, the little pellets that come in sonic drinks, wish every place had that ice.
j
- Jason.
k
- kisses
l
- Love. Some things need no explanation.
m
- music, it adds so much to life.
n
- new day break, being at work so early requires me to watch the sunrise most mornings, I do enjoy watching the new day break.
o
- organization, I wish I had more of it, but am thankful for what I do have organized.
p
- pomegranates or pickles - its a tie.
q - quiet time.
r - Riley dog, she is so cute and spunky and everyday she brings a smile to my face. I didn't know you could love a pet as much as I cherish her.
s
- Sunday lounge days, they seem like the perfect day to just relax and unwind.
t
- today, I'm really focusing on living in the present a fuller, richer life.
u
- umbrellas, it means it is raining and do love the sound of rain.
v
- vacations, any chance to getaway brings smiles to my face and love to my heart
w
- weekends, I post every Monday about those wonderful weekends. I live for weekends.
x
- eXcitement (ok a stretch on the letter x).
y
- you, as in you reading this post, you are the people I write for.
z
- zzzzzz's, I do love sleeping.

In a more humorous light, I asked Jason for some help while working on this and said "I'm really stuck on 'a,' any thoughts?" His response, "arms, what if you didn't have arms?!" Oh men....

What are some things you are thankful for today?

No comments: