Oct 30, 2009

Friday Freedom

I've taken a few days off work in hopes of getting some much needed organization out of the way, as well as a few home repairs started and a few craft projects finished. Instead we've been snowed in. Well I guess I should say I've been snowed in. Jason made it to work yesterday and I stayed snuggled inside just spending the day relaxing.

A few photos of the storm, don't really do the 2 and 1/2 feet of snow outside justice, but...


This morning I have a few errands to run (I may be starting some Christmas shopping today - love it). Then for lunch I'm meeting my good friend Kristin from college to catch up and celebrate her birthday a month late.


The rest of the weekend looks like the weather should improve and we will be able to get out of the house and spend some time living large!

Happy Friday, Happy Weekend!

No comments: