Nov 5, 2009

A Moment

My life at times feels like I'm not the one living it, like I'm not the one in control of the day to day happenings. You know those moments when it occurs to you that you literally only spend 3 1/2 hours at home awake each day, and that is if you are lucky. That each morning you leave behind the chance to spend hours petting your little dog and loving on your husband because something else is beckoning, calling, forcing you to move forward. Maybe that is how I feel this morning...

Jas is traveling for business so last night I took one of those nights were I simply came home, made a 'bad for you dinner' and laid on the couch watching some horrible TV. I didn't have the computer at home to even check email, facebook, or any other random site. I didn't multitask. I simply let the moment of peace be, and maybe that is still how I feel this morning...

No comments: