Nov 3, 2009

My New Collection from Brass Armadillo

As I mentioned yesterday, my parents and I went to The Brass Armadillo Antique Mall for the thrill of the hunt and the excitement of the find.


With over 600 dealers, this place was huge. I believe we made it through about half of the store and we were there for over two hours. So many beautiful things, so many ugly things, so many "do you really think that is an antique things?" I've been wanting to the the Brass Armadillo for awhile now, however I didn't know what I was looking for. I've also been wanting to start a new collection of something, just again not sure what.

Finally after about 1 million rows of antiques and peaking and poking my way through items, I found a little beauty of a camera. Then, I found another, and finally a few rows later I was on a roll. Here are the cute little things I brought home with me.


So, there you go, my new collection. I don't know any details about my finds, but I'm hoping to continue adding to the little family of cameras.

No comments: