Nov 16, 2009

Wonderful Weekends

Weekends are wonderful, but man are they busy.

Friday was my day off. I again tackled some early Christmas shopping and remarkably got a lot checked off my list. The day started with the post office for holiday stamps, a stop at the bank, Target, Costco, Hobby Lobby, lunch, Dollar Store, another bank (was looking for something specific), Grocery Store, red box at McDonald's, Walmart, hair cut, Kohl's. Seriously I was gone for the entire day, as if it were a work day. We watched the Ugly Truth, which was just ok. I won't need to see that movie again, but I suppose it was enough entertainment for a Friday night.

Saturday I ran a few more errands with J and then I cooked a big pot of bean soup. It was perfect for a snowy night.

Sunday we headed to J's parents house to watch the football game and I worked on my photo album with his mom. Then for dinner I cooked up a big dish of chicken curry.

This week looks to be another busy one, but at least the light at the end of the tunnel is Thanksgiving is right around the corner.

No comments: