Jan 5, 2010

Another Year, Lots of Dreams

I read a lot of blogs, and normally I don't suffer with insecurities, but my google reader has been stuffed full with stunning holiday photos, remarkable resolutions, profound thoughts on every subject, and here I am wondering where to pick back up blogging. Struggling with what to say, stumbling to find my voice, my take, my spin, my thoughts that I find worth sharing.

Tonight I promise a picture loaded post of basically the month of December, and maybe just maybe the words will begin to flow again. I also promise tonight to sit down and brainstorm blog post topics again. I always have so much to say and function better with lists, even when it comes to listing what I shall blog about.

I hope that everyone is settling back into the weekday grind.

No comments: