Jun 28, 2010

Weekend Wrap-up

It's a smile, it's a kiss, it's a sip of wine, it's summertime, sweet summertime.


Another weekend, another few days of summer soaked in.


Friday I headed to the pool, flipped through a magazine and sipped on an ice tea. I cooked J and I up a quick dinner of fish, cucumber salad, and fresh cut tomatos. Following dinner we went and saw Killers with Ashton Kutcher.

Saturday I again went to the pool while Jason played golf with the boys. In the evening we celebrated our friends Kristin & Eric's son's 1st birthday! It was so cute to see him open presents and taste his first bites of cake.

On Sunday, go ahead and guess... I went to the POOL. Can I just say, it was so relaxing to spend 3 days soaking up the sun, lapping up every moment of pool time. We cooked up a delish meal of Thai Turkey burgers and turned in early.

I'm looking forward to spending next weekend in the sun celebrating America. Fourth of July is one of my most favorite holidays and it is the one I most want to host when J and I start hosting the family for holidays.

No comments: