Jul 22, 2010

Weekend Wrap-Up (a few days late...)

Last weekend I didn't pull my camera out once...

On Friday night we grabbed dinner at Bombay Bowl and settled in at home so I could finish up on my Blurb albums (promise a full post on this to come).

Saturday we ran a few errands, lounged at the pool, and made our way up to Blackhawk to dine on crab legs and pull the handle on the slots a few times.

Sunday was a day of celebration. My mother-in-law turned 60 on Saturday, and they had a big party for her at their house. We BBQed and chatted with family and friends, while watching the little ones play baseball. I'm sure we were asked about 2 dozen times when we would be adding to the bunch of rug rats - seriously the pressure is on from the family, but no plans for that yet.

No comments: