Sep 7, 2010

Colorado Balloon Classic Balloon Glo Pictures

This weekend was stuffed full of life.

On Saturday night J & I drove down to Colorado Springs for the Colorado Balloon Classic. I wanted to attend the Balloon Glo - and it exceeded all of my expectations. I might say it was one of the coolest things to experience.

We watched them get the balloons inflated.





And when all the balloons would glow, the entire field would light up as people cheered. It was just breathtaking.








I'm debating entering my first photo contest and submitting a picture of the balloons, I just need to pick my favorite of the photos.

It makes me want to attend another balloon festival, and I already know that next year I want to stay in the Springs so we can watch the launch the next morning.

2 comments:

Patsy M. Buchwald said...

Leslie, Loved your post. Call my office at 79-471-4833. I would like to send you a VIP parking pass for 2011. See you at the Classic!
Patsy M. Buchwald
President
Colorado Balloon Classic

Patsy M. Buchwald said...

Sorry - phone number is 719-471-4833.
Patsy