Feb 28, 2008

Don't Judge a Book By Its Cover

I have been reading Emily Giffin's Something Borrowed. I enjoy chick-lit, although it is not what I read most often. The basic plot line of the book is a woman has an affair with her best friend's fiancé. I have been so sucked into this book that I feel like I am sneaking around as I read it. Several times Jason has interrupted me while I have been reading it and I feel as though I have been busted, caught in the act of the main character's affair. It is a very strange feeling.

Anyway with an upcoming mini-vacation, I'm hoping to finish this book and start in on a new one. Just not sure what I'm looking to read, if it will be non-fiction, literature, another chick-lit book, an historical-fiction book (which by the way, I highly recommend the book Widow of the South if you are at all interested in the Civil War era). Does anyone have any good book recommedations?

No comments: