Feb 4, 2008

Happiness was never mine before…

Friday night I came together with just over 500 fellow fans of The Fray for an intimate show at the Bluebird Theatre. They played nothing but new songs, some not yet complete with only a melody and some scattered lyrics. For only $10 a concert ticket, the price could not be beat. This week The Fray are returning to the studio to record an album due out this fall. I will admit I'm a little late in joining the die-hard locals who discovered this gem of a band, but after dancing in the pouring rain as Isaac serenaded the crowd with "You are my sunshine" at Red Rocks last summer I was music-struck.

Enjoy a little peak at what the 3 Bluebird shows held from someone who bravely recorded in a show that strictly prohibited any recording or photography.

No comments: