Mar 20, 2008

My Take on the Top 10

Hi, I'm Leslie and I watch American Idol.... "Hi Leslie"

They are down to the top 10, those who made the cut will enjoy a fine summer tour and be able to ride the wave of their 15 minutes of fame.

Here is my two sense on the contestants left, in the order that I believe they will get kicked off (however, once they get down to the final 5... it really can be anyone's game - so just pretend I call those a tie after that point).

Kristy Lee Cook: Pretty girl, but can't hang with the rest of the talent. Hope she can at least save her horse with the money she makes on the tour.

Michael Johns: Handsome, love the accent, but can't stand listening to him sing.

Ramiele Malubay: Somehow I keep forgetting she is even on the show. Can't imagine she will go much further in the contest.

Chikezie: Like the guy, just don't know if he is a fan favorite yet to be able to keep up with the number of votes needed to stay on the show.

Syesha Mercado: I really liked her version of Yesterday in week #2 of the Beatles songs (side note, that was the first song I learned to play on the piano), however she may not have the spark to keep on plugging away in the show.

Ok from here out... not sure of the rankings...

David Cook: Keeping with the rocker vote, but not in the final 2.

David Archuleta: Think he is too young to win in the end, like him, but he may be a better Broadway singer than top-40.

Carly Smithson: I think people will be scared into voting for her after she was in the bottom 3 last night. She has a great voice, just don't know if I would her CD.

Jason Castro & Brooke White: My two favs, although I doubt they make it to the very end. I hope they both go far with their own record contracts.

No comments: