Mar 24, 2008

Swan Celebration

So this weekend was fab. Saturday started out with most all of the girls at work heading to Boulder to go to ten20 to get pedicures, and then go to lunch at Turleys.

Here is Jenny, Christy (birthday girl) and Meg waiting for pedicures to start - and yes ten20 provides all the coke/diet coke and M&Ms you want!
Here is Janessa and Lauren getting their toes pampered! Happy Feet!

Finally here is a shot of Christy with her birthday present. The shirt reads "Stop looking at me swan" How very fitting for our crazy office lingo.
Following lunch we made a quick detour to two hands paperie, where I could have spent hours just looking at every paper, card and journal about 10 times each. Anyway, I found the most beautiful paper by Elum for my book shelf project. I bought 8 sheets, which will be more than enough to cover the book case back panels. As soon as I got home Saturday I went to work on getting the project completed. I have almost finished - just the shelf planks need one more coat of paint. I will take some pictures of the shelf tonight to post in the morning.

Yesterday was a great Easter celebration. The morning started very early with church up in Broomfield with the Norgren family and then Jason and I drove back to my place and quickly made the green bean recipe was a I sent and asked to bring for the dinner. Finally we made our way to Easter dinner with more of Jason's family down in Castle Rock. It was a great day and the weather was beautiful by late afternoon.

No comments: