Apr 14, 2008

The Dangly Thing is Gagging Me

I of course have so much to write about Mexico, yes - I just got back from Cozumel for those I didn't tell before I left, however I am going to wait to blog about the vacation until after I recover from the sickness that invaded my body. I have strep, even though I had my tonsils removed when I was in first grade, they have grown back enough to be able to catch that little bug and get all inflamed.

I always thought the idea of working from home sounded so glamorous until I had to do it today. The doctor has said no human contact for the next 48 hours so I don't get everyone else infected. Anyway, I had so been looking forward to catching up with my friends and coworkers, and instead I'm at home hammering away on a couple things in the silent house instead of the fun and crazy work environment.

The dog thinks the world has turned upside down. She spent the last week with my parents while I was away and now I am home with her and she just doesn't get why we aren't outside on the beautiful sunny spring day that today has turned out to be.

Look forward to pictures and details of the trip tomorrow or the day after.

No comments: