Apr 21, 2008

Weekend Warrior

This weekend I tried to pack as much in as possible.

Friday the office closed at 3 and we all went to Via to enjoy some food and drink. Love the bread pudding there! Fab! Then I headed home and Jason and I went and tried a new restaurant that opened up right by my house, The Dusty Boot. I just had a side house salad since I had eaten a heavy share of happy hour foods at Via. We then rented Juno and I must say I thought it was a very clever movie and I really enjoyed it.

Saturday started early with lots of errands, including picking up paint at Home Depot for my bathroom. We stopped by my parents house for lunch and then as soon as we walked back into my door I started in on painting. I took a quick break to drop Jason off at the light rail so he could watch the Avs beat the Wild at Pepsi Center. The bathroom turned out great, with a new paint color, new shower curtain, new towels (which I can't find online to show a picture of - but they were from Cost Plus World Market - love that place) and a few new accessories. Love the way it turned out - just makes me want to freshen the rest of the house up. After the painting ended I watched No Reservations, which was cute, but nothing earth-moving.

Sunday work up and hit the grocery store, and then watched the movie Waitress, which again was cute but not earth-moving. Then Jason and I headed to his parents house for his birthday dinner and enjoyed the beautiful weather while BBQing.

All in all it was a great weekend!

No comments: