Jul 25, 2008

Day 2 in Detail

Again another early start to day 2 of the Mile High Music Festival. We started the day at the main stage to see Brett Dennen, who was pretty impressive (but looked nothing like I thought he would). I made it over to see Ingrid, but only stayed for 2 songs - I was ready to grab some lunch, and after standing and walking all day the day before my feets were tired.

Hung out and say some of OneRepublic, then trekked over to see Colbie, and then back to the main stage to check out Rodrigo y Gabriela - which I really enjoyed! We hung out and watch all of John Mayer and then caught all of Dave Matthews Band before heading home and closing out the weekend with a much needed restful night of sleep.

All said, the weekend was a great success. I had a blast at the shows, saw some great music and fell in love with some great new artists. I can't wait for next year's festival and to see who will be coming to town for a festival that I am sure will be even bigger and better.

No comments: