Jul 9, 2008

Guilty Pleasure

Hello post #100...

I will be the first to admit that I watch and love reality TV. Don't get me wrong, I don't have time for all the shows, but there are my favorites out there. I also love being able to gab with my coworkers the day after a dramatic ending to a show (i.e. talking with Christy about the entire season of the Bachelorette and how could she pick Jesse in the end). But, my new guilty pleasure has to be Tori & Dean.

I have never been the biggest Tori Spelling fan. I enjoyed 90210, but my favorite character was always Kelly. I didn't watch any episode of Inn Love, but the other day flipping channels, I found Home Sweet Hollywood and I'M IN LOVE! Jason must even admit that he thinks it is funny at times (he would hate that I just posted that). I think reality TV is so great because there are those flashes that you see yourself in someone else. For one brief second someone else says a joke you would say, or they laugh at something at the wrong time, or they make a fool of themselves in front of a group of people.

Anyway, love it, DVR it. My new guilty pleasure.

2 comments:

My IVF Expedition said...

I just watched the Bachelorette. I'm torn honestly. I thought she was going to pick Jason but Jessie was so sweet too. You didn't like him? I liked them both. It was a pretty emotional bachelorette season! I think they should bring Jason back now.

coolhntr said...

I couldn't agree with you more. I think I love Tori & Dean because they remind me a bit of my own relationship and I feel like Tori is exactly like my sister. I just love this show. So much in fact, that I got up early this morning to watch it on my DVR.

We are so cool!