Oct 16, 2008

Round 2

I know you few readers have been waiting on pins and needles for the second post of the Vail weekend.

Saturday morning we woke up and headed to Edwards for breakfast. We went to this place called The French Press. The pancakes were ok, a little dry, but I really enjoyed the chai tea. Then we drove up to Beaver Creek and enjoyed the beautiful area, so pretty with falls colors, and did some shopping. In Beaver Creek we stopped at the North Face store, and I found a pair of shoes I had seen Vail (however, the Vail store didn't have my size). I totally purchased the cute shoes and wore them the rest of the weekend.Then after Beaver Creek we headed back the Arrabelle. Jason watched the CU football game and I took a nice nap. We then headed to Blue Moose Pizza (another recommendation from Lauren) and really enjoyed our slices of pie.

For dinner we made plans to go to Montauk Seafood Grill. I had seafood the night before so I ordered a wedge salad and a nice appitizer. Following dinner, we took a little walk and stopped in a park by the hotel. While sitting there, Jason had some very sweet words to say followed by getting down on one knee and proposing!!!! I of course said YES! So wish us luck as we begin this new adventure of planning our wedding.

In case you are all in suspense, here is a picture of the ring from the designers website:Of course no pciture really does the beauty justice as it just sparkles on my finger. I really wanted something that looked vintage and this is the perfect piece. Just love it and love the boy!

Sorry to keep all you blog readers in the dark for the last few days, but I had to make sure that those who don't read this blog knew what was going on and didn't find out thanks to the vast open space of the world wide web.

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Love it!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Leslie! I am so happy for you and Jason!

coolhntr said...

OMG Leslie. Terrific news. Tell Jason I always knew he was a good guy!

Just let me know when you are ready to make wedding invitations :)

Congratulations to you both. I am so happy for you.