Nov 5, 2008

Few and Far Between

I know my posting lately has been a sad story. I don't know what has come over me. I don't mean to neglect the blog, it just sort of happens.

Started a new book this week, thanks to the way cool Jen's postings on her blog. I'm liking the book so far, about 80 pages in of the mass paperback. Should be a nice series to read as the snow starts to fly here.

Work has been busy. We just welcomed Nicole to the team. She started yesterday, so training will be fast and furious the next couple weeks.

Trying to get some wedding details finalized and then I won't feel like such a crazy woman. So stay tuned for some great updates there hopefully. We are hammering out the venue details, awaiting a few quotes from photographers and then need to start thinking about food, dresses, all the other fun stuff.

Off to get my work day started - wish me luck on hitting deadlines and crossing items off the list.

1 comment:

coolhntr said...

I just finished all the books. They are a wild ride but I think they are worth reading. At least you'll know what all the fuss is about!