Nov 6, 2008

What Day Is It?

I guess the passing of Halloween has fully signaled all retail to begin pushing the winter holidays. I know I saw Christmas cards in Target about two months ago, as soon as the school supplies were put on clearance. The holiday cups are out at Starbucks, along with the winter drinks - can we just say I want to try the Ginger Snap Latte ASAP. The commercials on TV have passed from the elections to ringing the melodies of the holidays (thanks Walmart - just don't know what I would do if I didn't know you had more lines open for my shopping convenience this Christmas, but thanks to the power of TV, I know lines will be fine).

This Holiday season, like most, I'm trying to be conservative in my spending habits. Jason and I have set a budget on what will spend on each other, and Riley may not have as many toys under the tree to tear into (I mean how many plush toys does one girl pup need).

Today is going to be a good day, I just know it!

No comments: