Dec 30, 2008

Spoiled in all CAPS

Hello my dear friends and readers, I hope you all had a joyous holiday. My belly is full, my house is even fuller and I believe a Merry time was had by all.

To start the recap...

Christmas Eve, we headed to Jason's aunt's house for a fab prime rib dinner. And of course to tear into Christmas presents. I was so shocked to unwrap this beauty:
Yes, Jason's lovely parents gave me the wonderful KitchenAid I have been dreaming of for years now. Can't wait to whip something up this weekend!

We slumbered at my parents house while visions of sugarplums danced in our heads. We woke up Saturday morning to unwrap this wonder:
Now Jason and I can start to master the art of photography together with classes at Wolf Camera. After unwrapping our present we made a huge breakfast with my parents of pumpkin pancakes, eggs, bacon, hasbrowns and really festive drinks.

In the afternoon we headed up to have Christmas dinner with Jason's parents. We enjoyed a Wii bowling tournament with the family - I lost in the first round.

On Friday, my cousin Karen came into town and the weekend then just flew by. We had a day-after Christmas dinner with my family, and then headed to the Zoo Lights. I was slightly let down by the zoo lights, they seemed so much cooler as a kid.

Saturday we had a great dinner at Cheesecake Factory, and then Sunday we saw Marley & Me. I may be the only one to think it, but I wasn't that impressed by the acting, the portrayal of book, but overall I guess I was entertained.

Yesterday I still had the day off to do more errands in hopes to get some wedding stuff caught up.

Now back to work for 2 days before heading into another long weekend. I hope Santa treated everyone well (as I know I was a way beyond spoiled, but I couldn't be more thankful for gifts and the best gift of family), and may I wish an early Happy New Year.

No comments: