Dec 31, 2008

I resolve...


- Scrapbook (dare I say weekly?)
- Love
- Paint my bedroom
- Plan my happily ever after
- Paint my master bathroom
- Give more of myself
- Purge, purge and purge some more - keep it simple, organized, neat, and clean
- Smile more
- Journal, again
- Breath deeply
- Get a new car - wasn't I supposed to do that this year
- Relax more, really let my mind slow down
- Travel out of the country at least twice
- Hug more
- Hook up the TV in the second bedroom
- Sleep in, and be ok with it, that is what weekends are for
- Eat at the dining room table more

Let's see how much I can accomplish this coming year - Cheers to 2009


A quick recap of 2008....
January: Spent a weekend snowboarding in Cooper. Went to the Stock Show.
February: Celebrated one year with Jason. Saw 2 concerts - The Fray & James Blunt.
March: Traveled to Vegas. Saw Keith Ubran in concert.
April: Celebrated Jason's birthday in Mexico.
May: Traveled to California for Allison's graduation. Had girl's night out to see SATC movie
June: Enjoyed 1st annual Ping Pong tournament for work.
July: Started kickball season. Loved the Mile High Music Festival
August: Celebrated my 25th birthday. Threw a bridal shower for the ladies from work. Had dog photos taken.
September: Enjoyed a quiet month.
October: Traveled to Vail - GOT ENGAGED.
November: Enjoyed Eric Hutchinson in concert. Ate lots of Turkey.
December: Engagement photos. Zoo Lights. Christmas parties. Christmas fun.

No comments: