May 27, 2009

Girls Just Want to Have Fun

Met the famous Cyndi Lauper while at the airport headed home from the Bahamas on Sunday. She had played a show on Saturday night at our resort (which we didn't go to). I would have never recognized her, but somehow Jason was poking me in the arm as we were going through the screening process saying that Cyndi was standing right in front me. Surprisingly she didn't have anyone with her, she was traveling on her own. We chatted briefly, and then made our way through customs.

I decided I can handle not being famous since I don't want the entire airport to be pointing and gawking at me as I try to find my gate to board a commercial plane.

I'm promising I'll post some actual thoughts and comments about the week leading up to the wedding, as well as about the wedding itself, just trying to get my feet back on the ground. For now, I'll leave you with "It was wonderful."

No comments: