Jun 10, 2009

Feeling a little itchy

So it's been nearly 6 months since I made all these goals for 2009 - time to check in...
- Scrapbook (dare I say weekly?) - hmm... haven't scrapbooked once...
- Love - this can't really be a completed goal, but I'm surely trying
- Paint my bedroom - well I picked out the color, hoping to start this weekend
- Plan my happily ever after - done and done, wedding is checked off
- Paint my master bathroom - again, well I picked out the color, hoping to start this weekend
- Give more of myself - this can't really be a completed goal, but I'm surely trying
- Purge, purge and purge some more - keep it simple, organized, neat, and clean - well one garage sale down, hopefully another this summer
- Smile more - better get on this
- Journal, again - working on it, been trying to stay on this one
- Breath deeply - oh yeah, forgot about this
- Get a new car - wasn't I supposed to do that this year - DONE
- Relax more, really let my mind slow down - eekkk... have a lot of trouble with this
- Travel out of the country at least twice - one down, one to go
- Hug more - again, eeekkk... have a lot of trouble with this (for those who don't know, I'm not a big hugger - surprise)
- Hook up the TV in the second bedroom - DONE, thanks to Jason - I had forgot that this was a goal
- Sleep in, and be ok with it, that is what weekends are for - oh, maybe this weekend I'll try that out
- Eat at the dining room table more - started off strong and now... well, hopefully we will get a new dining room table soon and I'll actually like sitting at it

No comments: