Jun 8, 2009

A Break in this Presentation

So a quick break from wedding recaps...

This weekend:
Friday, of course involved Costco (what weekend doesn't anymore) and we got some new Mexican popsicles, they are actually very tasty with the Coconut one being my favorite.

Saturday woke up early and hit up Target to complete our registry there. Got everything left that we still needed. Had BBQ chicken lunch with my parents and then went to La Piazza, Larimer Square’s Italian street-painting festival. I actually wasn't completely won over by this event, but it was still a nice day. For dinner we tried GB Fish and Chips. The fish was the best I have had, but the chips - I recommend they get a new french fry or make their own fresh cut ones. Either way, we will probably be going back to this joint.

Sunday we watched Ratatouille, I went grocery shopping, and then I met my mom for a pedicure and to pick out a new cell phone to replace my dead beast of a phone. We ate a fab dinner of homemade black bean soup that was to-die-for! And then headed to see my new BFF Eric Hutchinson at the Bluebird, thanks to a friend for the tickets. It was a great show, and I think I heart that musical man cause he is so lively and makes happy music.

Back to Monday - although only a 4 day week for me!

Thinking of doing the luxury home tour this coming weekend as well as headed to Bed, Bath and Beyond to complete our registry there. Never a dull moment here.

No comments: