Aug 9, 2009

Love What You Live

Allow me to introduce you to my newest project that has been a work of love and labor the past few weeks to get up and running:

www.lovewhatyoulive.com

This new blog is little photography, a little love, a little life. This blog is about the everyday moments. It is about the little things in life. It is about not letting the world pass us by. It is how to love what you live...

I won't be leaving this blog behind, you can still read my random words, weekend recaps and the like, but I encourage you to all bookmark www.lovewhatyoulive.com and join me there for a photo a day as I learn to love life a little deeper.

Please share your comments, your thoughts and advice as I embark on this new adventure!

1 comment:

coolhntr said...

Congratulations. I can't wait to look around more.