Aug 24, 2009

Oh Wonderful Weekends

Another Monday under the belt. Sorry for the slightly delayed weekend recap post.

Friday I started it off running a few errands and finally getting a library card for the library by the house. I also started using the Holga camera, although I haven't finished the roll of film yet to see what the photos look like. We went to Outback for dinner and tried their new $9.95 specials. Great deal and to top it off we had a BOGO coupon that came in the mail.

Saturday we drove out to the farms to get some veggies for dinner and some raw peanuts so I could I make boiled peanuts. We got some corn on the cob and that is where I took my daily photo. After that we visited a few model homes and just enjoyed dreaming about when we can finally purchase one home after selling two homes. I fell in love with the wallpaper in one of the bathrooms (which of course you can't see in this photo):


And you know I'm a sucker for wainscoting as it is currently in my house. I just loved this idea of using it along the top of the wall instead of the standard chair-rail heighth pieces. File this idea away:

Saturday night I finally got all our leftover wedding items (cake plates, wine glasses, centerpieces, etc) posted on Craigslist which lead over to Sunday where I met a person to sell my birdcage. Easy money back in our pockets which we will be using for our weekend in Vail this fall.

Sunday afternoon just spent napping and then finished up our wedding photo selections for our DVD slideshow.

Today was just another manic Monday...

No comments: