Oct 21, 2009

Product Review: Haagen-Dazs Tart Natural Yogurt

Ever since tasting the creamy, yet tart, flavor of frozen yogurt from places like Suzy Q, Bam Bu & Nubi all I do is crave it. The unfortunate thing is we do not have many places in Denver that serve tart frozen yogurt, so what is a girl to do?

Try the Haagen-Dazs' version at home:
I found the tart flavor on sale at King Soopers recently and must tell you it tastes pretty close the real thing. It is of course not soft-serve, but the price and the taste are just right. I give it 5 stars, 2 thumbs up, and all the other good ratings I can give. Plus for a special treat, it isn't too bad on the waist-line.

It is actually making me wish I was eating some right now. I recommend you give it a try if you are in the same boat as me with few frozen-yogurt locations to choose from.

I was NOT paid or given product in exchange for this post - just my opinions, sharing what I like with the blog world.

No comments: