Oct 21, 2009

For Today: October 22, 2009

Inspired by Ali, who was inspired by The Simple Woman's Day Book...

Outside my window... the sun is starting to rise, but the buildings downtown are still mostly dark. It's still on the early side for the city to rise.

I am thinking... that I wish I could blog all day everyday.

I am thankful for... today's new bag of coffee at the office.

From the kitchen... my warm organic waffle covered in peanut butter and honey.

I am wearing... black pants, teal cardigan and a pretty necklace - client meeting, must dress up.

I am creating... a more whole me.

I am going... to pumpkin night tonight. Bringing pumpkin soup and my pumpkin that I'll be drawing on, not carving.

I am reading... all the posts in my Google Reader this morning.

I am hoping... that the day goes quick and that tonight's roundtable is a chance for learning.

I am hearing... the sounds of Ingrid Michaelson, Everybody.

Around the house... dirty dishes and recycling that need to be taken care of, but not worried about that now.

One of my favorite things... etsy. Whenever I want to see pretty things I know it is the place to turn.

A few plans for the rest of the week...tomorrow more work, Saturday scrapbooking with the moms, and then Sunday hopefully a chance to get out with the Holga camera.

A picture to share...

No comments: