Jan 28, 2010

Good Reads

In my blogging absence I have been doing a lot of reading - thanks in part to a brand new Denver Public Library card. Since the DPL is just down the street from my office it makes for a great lunch outing to go checkout books.

Some books that have graced the nightstand this month include:

Honeymoon with my Brother by Franz Wisner
This book gave me a serious case of the travel bug and I can't wait to start planning my next vacation.
Nanny Returns by Emma McLaughlin & Nicola Kraus
I liked Nanny Returns much better than Nanny Diaries. I thought it was cute and full of typical NYC chic-lit references.
Best Friends by Jennifer Weiner
One of favorite authors. I really enjoyed the semi-mystery type book where you know the answer to the mystery but someone else in on the hunt.What are you reading right now?

1 comment:

KEK said...

I miss reading your blog!!!