Jan 10, 2010

Worn out Weekend

The weekends go by so fast even when they are three days long.

Friday, my day off, I ran around in the morning. I got my ring checked and cleaned - love how sparkly it is when I leave there. Then I swung by the post office, headed to my parents to get some packing boxes and then met Jason for lunch. It isn't often that I can meet up with him during the work week, so it was wonderful.

That night we went to the Nuggets vs Cavs game. The Nuggets, as you may know, won in the final seconds. It was a fun evening.
Saturday we headed out to the Stockshow. A favorite yearly tradition for me. I love the animals, the rodeo and of course the food! I grubbed on a corn dog and cotton candy.
Sunday was mainly chores and ended with a stove hot fresh cookie and a glass of milk.

No comments: