Jul 5, 2010

Weekend Recap Part #1: Pinkberry

So not really sure how many posts it will take to get through the weekend, but I guess that just means this weekend was well lived and full of fun.

Friday afternoon J and I both got out of work early and started into the weekend. We went to Rubio's for fish tacos followed by checking out Pinkberry. This is the first Pinkberry in Colorado, and the line shows you how excited people are to get a taste of the frozen yogurt.


I really like that you can mix flavors, I went for a small yogurt with Coconut, Orignal and Watermelon. Topped with some berries. It was so good and I can't wait to go back.
We also stopped at Barnes and Noble were I browsed some photography books.
Overall it was a great Friday afternoon. Now onto the meat of the weekend!

1 comment:

Jenna said...

I'm not terribly picky about fro-yo. I love it no matter where it comes from! Original flavor is always my favorite.