Jul 22, 2009

Getting Lost

I find myself lost in my readings lately - quickly soaking up the entire world around me as quickly as possible. Processing, deciding and determining a new course to set sail on.

Today on my of my most favorite blogs, Ali Edwards pointed to a site that just struck me with a wave of emotion. You must take a look at Phillip Toledano's work, it is just so filled with power.
One of posts is a photo of a notebook of scribbled writings by Phillip's 98 year-old dad, his dad's remarks "I want to think seriously about what I can accomplish with what's left of my life." I aspire to be 98 and still challenging myself to live more, live fuller.

I'm embarking on a few new projects that I'll be sharing in the coming weeks, just in time for my 26th birthday.

May the sun shine on you today.

No comments: