Oct 23, 2009

Friday Favorites

Made it through another week!

I know I say it a lot, but I love Fridays at work just about as much as Fridays off. Fridays when I do work are just so quiet and relaxed. The atmosphere in there office is just comfortable and warm. Maybe that's what it feels like when you get to sleep in until the crazy hour of 6 AM... haha.

Anyway, a few of my favorites from the week.
Saw this quote by F. Scott Fitzgerald on Allison's blog "The rhythm of the weekend, with its birth, its planned gaieties, and its announced end, followed the rhythm of life and was substitute for it" and thought it was so fitting for leading into the weekend.

Love reading all of OMG Mom's posts. She is so funny and direct, witty and honest.

These cards from a. favorite design as seen on poppytalk had me cracking up:

Happy Friday, Happy Weekend!

1 comment:

coolhntr said...

gotta love a little font humor!

Happy Weekend.