Jan 8, 2010

2010 Hopes, Resolutions & Goals

Hope: to cherish a desire with anticipation

Goal: the result or achievement toward which effort is directed; aim; end.

Resolution: a resolve or determination, the act of resolving or determining upon an action or course of action, method, procedure, etc.

I guess I have a hard time making "resolutions." They always seem to be waiting to be broken. I like to think I'm more optimistic, more goal driven, more about hoping mixed with action.

I shared several times what I set out to do in 2009, so here is a glimpse at what I hope 2010 will hold:


- Reduce a mortgage, unless that is we buy a vacation home in 2010 - but really, no one needs two mortgages.
- Finish my wedding album
- Purge, purge & purge some more - a repeat of 2009, but there is a lot we need to clean out, donate and sell.
- Eat at the dining room table 2 times a week - right now we are averaging once a week, normally Sundays.
- Limit soda intake to once a week at work - normally not a huge soda drinker, somehow being an office with an unlimited, free supply just causes me to drink more.
- Get a new computer, and set up an office space
- Travel out of the state at least 3 times, one is already on the calendar. I would say out of the country, but this year we may just stay stateside with our adventures, saving Europe for 2011.
- Finish Project365 and create a blurb book, I'm still taking photos everyday, but just struggling to get them posted the same day to Love What You Live.
- Redesign the blog
This list will probably evolve. However, it is start of 2010 goasl, hopes and I suppose a litle mix of resolutions.

No comments: