Aug 17, 2010

Mile High Music Festival - Day 2

The morning of day 2 I woke up feeling like I had just spent 12 hours in the sun. My body was tired, but after some b-fast and a little lazin' around we were ready for more fest.

We met up with our friends again and picked out some great seats for Dave. Day 2 was much hotter than Day 1 temp wise and we were feeling the sun. We didn't hit as many shows, but that was ok in the end. We started off with a little of Danielle Ate the Sandwich, followed by Drive by Truckers, listening to Matt Morris from a distance, then Jimmy Cliff (which I really enjoyed), My Morning Jacket and then of course Dave!

More J & J time remembering all the shows of their past.

Me trying to avoid the sun.

Jimmy Cliff.

J & I.

My Morning Jacket.

Dave Matthews Band.

It was a great year at Mile High Music Festival. But, I can probably be done and say I've checked a music festival off my list of life.

No comments: